All competitions are currently closed, please keep an eye our from March 2018 for new competitions.
How to enter:
1.) Like us on Facebook and/or
subscribe to Email Marketing
2.) Once our Facebook page reaches 500 likes and again at 1000 likes , each winner will be drawn.
Competition #1 - David Shand - Dunedin. Drawn 2nd May, 2016. - CONGRATULATIONS DAVID.
Competition #2 - Tui Brewster - Christchurch. Drawn 12th July, 2016 - CONGRATULATIONS TUI.
Competition #3 – Polly Pena - Christchurch. Drawn 30th July, 2017 - Watch the video
Competition #4 – Helene Orchard - Wellington. Drawn 1 September, 2017. Watch the video.
- You don't have to be on Facebook to be in the draw, but you must be signed up to Email Marketing.
Terms & Conditions of Draw
Azwood Energy - kiln-dried firewood block giveaway: Open until May 15, 2017.
- Azwood will provide 50 x 20kg Firetime Wood Pellets delivered to the winner, in one shipment.
- The winner will be drawn by a professional, no employees or associates of Azwood are eligable to win.
- All Facebook likers & email subscribers are in the draw. Competition #4 requires a Facebook post or entry email.
- Winner will be notified by phone or email. Winners agrees their name will be published on the Azwood website on acceptance of win and provide marketing materials such as require - for example photographs and social media posts, potentially a media article.
Azwood Energy will be donating four pallets of boxed, kiln-dried firewood blocks to four worthy causes. Each pallet contains 60 boxes of Azwood dry fire wood blocks which retail for around $10 per box.
Our hope is that the organisations that receive the gift would use this in their fundraising to help make their wishes come true.
How to enter: Visit our Facebook
page and nominate a worthy cause and give a brief description of why or what fundraising money would be used for. You can nominate your own organisation also.
You must like our Facebook page to be a winner.
Or, call the team and make a suggestion on 0800299663
Receiving a prize:
Finishing date: We are going to be selecting our four main winners on a per case basis.
Closing date for nominations is May 15, 2017. After this date we will contact nominees with a special participation offer.
We will deliver prize directly.
Must be delivered within one month.
Recipients must be willing to supply a photo and some words around their use for use in our marketing.
Would be ideal if this could be posted on social media by the organisation, but that is not a requirement of entry.
Geographical restrictions: Our retail yard is in Nelson, down the drive at 55 Saxton Road. We will likely be selecting winners in the Nelson and Tasman regions.
Weekends: Our team won’t be looking at our Facebook account as regularly on the weekend, so please be patient if we don’t get in touch with you straight away.
People without Facebook: Think about those that don’t have a Facebook page, make a suggestion for them.